- Mon.-Thur.: 08:00 - 17:00
Fri.: Free day
Sat.-Sun.: Free day
Phone: +373 22 28 87 26
+373 69 480 147
Rhinoplasty is one of the most requested operations. Rhinoplasty is a surgical technique that restructures and restores the natural shape of the nose by correction of the nasal septum trauma or hereditary deformations.
Which patient can benefit from rhinoplasty? Rhinoplasty can be done for purely aesthetic. Rhinoplasty can improve appearance and self confidence.
Surgery risks. When the operation is done by an experienced surgeon, complications are rare and usually minor.
Preoperative TIPS - same as in other operations.
Rhinoplasty surgery is performed under general anesthesia or local anesthesia combined with a mild intravenous anesthesia. The operation takes about 1 hour, more complicated procedures may take longer.
In the first days after surgery, the patient may feel swollen, with swelling and bruising in particular the lower eyelid. In this case it appropriate to apply cold compresses to reduce the symptoms. During 2 weeks, activities that can increase blood pressure should be avoided.
CONCLUSIONS - Rhinoplasty brings a facial equilibrium, resulting in increased confidence in you.
- Fotografierea pacientului inainte de de efectuarea interventiei chirurgicale
- Expunerea vizuala a actualei si viitoarei imagini / trasarea liniilor viitoare ale procedurii operatorii
- Consultatia post operatorie
- Fotografierea pacientului post operator (activitate fotografica)
- Asezarea in pagina a imaginii pacientului ante si post operator