- Mon.-Thur.: 08:00 - 17:00
Sat.-Sun.: Free day
Phone: +373 22 28 87 26
+373 69 480 147
Receive a consultation
Jet Peel treatment is the latest innovative treatment, with water jet and air. Can be used to treat the face, and body.
Running water (saline solution is used):
• moisturizes skin;
• improves sanguin and lymphatic circulation;
• oxygenates and tones;
• gives to your skin healthy and bright looking;
It is used to treat:
• active acne;
• acne scars, postoperative;
• wrinkles (skin rejuvenation);
• stretch marks;
• scalp treatment (diffuse hair loss, seborrheic process).
The innovative Affinite Instrumental Procedure is based on the intracutaneous filling of natural "compartments" of skin pores with liquid preparations without affecting the skin.
Intra-follicular delivery is possible due to a single nozzle with a disposable cannula. During the procedure, the skin is sustained by a moderate negative pressure (vacuum), which excludes any damage to the epidermis and dermis.
The introduction of preparations in this way is not only a new type of deep peeling, but also a hydrodynamic stimulating effect on the dermis, which brings with it stunning results of revitalization.
The absence of upper skin lesions offers the opportunity to perform sessions irrespective of the season and non-traditional side effects for anti-age procedures.
RESULT can be compared to the simultaneous effect of chemical midline peeling, lift-massage and mesotherapeutic procedures. However, Affinite releases you from the disadvantages, restrictions and inconveniences inherent in these methods!
• Delicate cleaning
• Narrowing of enlarged pores
• Clearer face outline
• Increased elasticity of the skin
• Smoothing and changing the skin texture
• Discoloration of hyperpigmentation
• Normalizing the level of moisture and fat of the skin
• Improving lymphatic drainage
• Turgor and increased elasticity of the skin
• A more fresh skin due to the improvement of microcirculation
- Fotografierea pacientului inainte de de efectuarea interventiei chirurgicale
- Expunerea vizuala a actualei si viitoarei imagini / trasarea liniilor viitoare ale procedurii operatorii
- Consultatia post operatorie
- Fotografierea pacientului post operator (activitate fotografica)
- Asezarea in pagina a imaginii pacientului ante si post operator